martes, 11 de octubre de 2011

Edicion Tarja

My winter storm holding me awake its never gone when i walk alone
(My winter storm- )
 you dont have to see what i turned out to be. (My winter storm)

im the one who leaves shadows in your room at night. Im the reason you are listening enlightening your eyes (Lost Northern star)
My soul burn. Sending dreams flakes your way, painting pictures to help you each day. Yet you dont know im there(Lost Northern star)

they give me wings, i spread them wid. i ll move on another placer from my memories unmade ( the reign)


Robbed of my innocence, had no more time to play. I sure for my feathers burned but im stronger than the flames
(my little phonix)


you`ve got to get close to the flame to see what its made of. You`ve got to get to the flame to see what you are made of  
(my little phonix)





All he needed was a gentle heart to lead him through the dark when his dreams are running wild
(boy and the ghost)

Big family dinner, the untold paint. Their eyes are sparkling on his frozen face.
(boy and the ghost)

Wake up, wake up, there is an angel in the snow
(boy and the ghost)

Ia frightened boy, with so much hate, such a bad dream. He could have seen. The toy is the key but one saw, no one saw
(boy and the ghost)



there`s a little devil in my mouth writing ugly words for you to shout.
(Sing for me)

The virgin sou that lived in me is raped by insecurity
(Sing for me)

Here inside my mind truth is hard to find
(Sing for me)



Your cruel device, your blood, like ice. One look could kill. My pain, tour thrill. I wanna love you but i better not touch. I wanna hold you but my senses tell me to stop. I wanna kiss you but i want it to much. I wanna tate you but your lips are venomous poison (Poison)


how i see trough your eyes our world collide?
(Our great divide)


it wont help if you wait for me. Im a slave from the dark
(Damned and divine)

Scars from my broken kisses.
(Damned and divine)


Even as time falls away i live my days every moment and its memory, not only to survive: to die alive
(Die Alive)


In the dark, captured in his frozen heart colours fade into grey
(Calling Grace)


Her tears made her swim beneath the sea
(Calling grace)


No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario