lunes, 5 de diciembre de 2011

Ahora mas que una mujer estoy buscando a Lucifer
( Veterana - Caramelos de Cianuro)

 If you want it slowly don't knock on my door
'Cause I want it all and a little bit more
(Breaking all the Rules- She moves)

 Yo te propongo un desliz,un error convertido en acierto
(Las de intuicion-Shakira)
How can you “just be yourself”
When you don’t know who you are?
Stop saying “I know how you feel”
How could anyone know how another feels?”
(Song of myself- Nightwish)
I suppose I could just walk away
Will I disappoint my future if I stay
(King of Sorrow- Sade)
En ese dia en que el Sol se murió de amargura
en una Noche de amor a la luz de la Luna
(Sol,Noche y la Luna~Chenoa)
we are young (woah) we drink,and we fight and we love just becouse
we are young (woah) and you never gonna chease us down
(We are young- 30h3!)
yo quise acariciar la luna, ella ser rosa y amapola
(La margarita dijo no - Alejandro Sanz)
A tu lado yo he entendido que el placer siempre es mejor cuando hay dolor
( Veterana - Caramelos de Cianuro)

 You can't break my spirit - it's my dreams you take.
And as you move on, remember me,
Remember us and all we used to be
(Goodbye My lover - James Blunt)

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario