domingo, 4 de diciembre de 2011

Ramdoom english

But we're never gonna survive unless we get a little crazy
(Crazy - Alanis Morissette)

It's meeting the man of my dreams
And then meeting his beautiful wife
And isn't it ironic... don't you think
A little too ironic...
(Ironic - Alanis Morissette)

Your love is a joke, you're a walking cliche
When she starts to cry
And you don't know why
It's 'cause you're a part of her little lie
(Break this - Hunter Valentine)

Hello there,the angel of my nightmares
(Miss you - Blink 182)

we can live like jack and sally if we want
where you can always find me
We`ll have hallowen and cristhmas
and in the night we`ll wish this never ends
(Miss you - Blink 182)

i can handle enything  if you can tell what you really mean
but you are gonna lie to me,i might bite your back
(do you really wanna be with me?-Electra)


Baby, its over, we both know, lets go forward.
I love you, but in a different way, I love you, forever.
Now that we've come to the end of a story-y and I know that it's gunna be hard for me.
Might hurt some, not too much, but I gotta let it wait.
(turn it up-Pixie Lott)

There's mistakes That I made
But I made them . . .My way
(This night - Black Lab)

My body is a cage
That keeps me from dancing with the one I love
But my mind holds the key
(My body is a cage-Arcade Fire)


I found the reasons why you're miserable
And it's not my fault
(shup up slut- The pretty reckless)


Face down up on the bar i  always said you'd get far
But you're not the kid you used to be someone should call your family
(We dont want your Body-Stars)

You made our love a lie
You said you were sorry but you never told me why
(Angelina- Richard Max)

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario